Gettin a greek tortoise

Discussion in 'Tortoises' started by Mali_s_RULE, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mali_s_RULE

Mali_s_RULE Member

i'm gettin a UV/HEAT bulb, and settin tank up, by reading www.russiantortoise.org they have the same needs, so, i'm setting the tank up the same. I also have the perfect name, Toga!!!! lol

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Jack Mechal

Jack Mechal Embryo

According to me turtles as pets varies from area it area, species to species, and laws closely govern breeding in many locations. Some areas outlawed red-eyed sliders due to links to salmonella.

<a href="http://www.tortoisefacts.com/">tortoisefacts</a>

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Jack,

I'd like to ask you to stop bringing up old threads, these are all from about 5-6 years ago and the members who originally posted these are long gone by now (and surely have found the answers to their questions).

That being said, I'm not sure what your intentions are on our site. The information you've been provided has been identical and not really that relevant to the questions of the original poster. I'd be convinced you are trying to SPAM your site you keep linking to.

Consider this a warning - if you continue to bring up old posts and SPAM the site with your website and irrelevant information, you will be banned. I hope that, if you mean well, you can continue to contribute to the site... but I won't tolerate SPAM.

I've locked the old threads... and will be editing out the direct links you've been using.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.