Godspeed Banjo

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by The_Rev, Dec 22, 2006.

1. The_Rev

The_Rev New Member

[​IMG]
    Last night i found him huffing and panting really hard, so we took him into the emergency clinic in parker. We got there and they took him in the back room, about 30 min later a woman rushed out and told us that he had gone into cardiac arrest, by the time we got in there, he was gone. Godspeed banjo.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. corey

corey Well-Known Member

Hello,

Awww... sorry to hear. I'm sure he had a great life! How old was he? Dogs are such great animals and I'm sure he appreshiated(sp) all you have done. Rest in peace Banjo... rest in peace.

Corey

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. The_Rev

The_Rev New Member

he was 7 1/2

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lewis_lizard14

lewis_lizard14 New Member

aww im rwally sorry to hear that im sure he is living it up in doggy heaven right now r.i.p banjo

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. The_Rev

The_Rev New Member

how long do you think would be long enough until i could get my dad another one. My dad loved this dog more than anything else. He took banjo to work every day with him for almost 5 years.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Fiche

Fiche GOTM Winner

Maybe you should talk to your dad about banjo and find out how he's feeling. If he's still really upset about it, then it's probably too soon. If he's calm about it, why not suggest to him that you want to help him find a new dog? Tell him you see how much he loved banjo and that you're sure there's another dog out there looking for that kind of love. :(

12. RobertII

RobertII Well-Known Member

Wow i am sorry to hear. R.I.P.

13. ramani

ramani Embryo

POST REMOVED