Got Ink?

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by iLLwiLL, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Lol, even better, i love BME, but you probaly should have put where its from.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Ria

Ria Member

Yeah, I was right, it was a rook and Zombie, I did get my gecko done in Brighton, at Angelic Hell. Where were you going to recommend?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Hey tk, are you still planning to design that tat for me?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Yeah definitely! I've pulled together some ideas and basic design, now I just have to detail it. I'm doing it on the computer (Adobe Illustrator), so I should be able to come up with a couple different things soon. Sorry it's taking so long - school has been crazy lately! When I'm finished I'll host them on my Image Shack account and post the links in this forum. Any certain color ideas?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Omg sorry, I don't mean to be pushy :oops: Take your time! I'm just really excited lol :) I think I'll go with black, see how it looks. I can always change it right? Thanks again, I can't wait!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Lol Ash you're not being pushy don't worry. Here's some stuff I've created so far - on the left is the basic tribal leo symbol; the right is just me playin around... I'm thinking it might look good with tribal stuff replacing the snake in a similar way, or trying to have the leo symbol itself extend on to other tribal stuff. What do you think?

[​IMG]

12. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

Wow, that's really cool. I like the basic one best.

13. sikstang

sikstang Embryo

i have 8 tattoos...... jap symbols on both my ankles, naughty and nice, chinese dragon on my right shoulder blade, butterfly with a little bit of tribal on my butt, an angel on my hipwith "born 2 please, taught 2 tease" around her, stars on both my ineer biceps, and a mustang horse symbol on my lower back.. i also have 13 piercings.

14. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Wow tk those look awesome! I can't even decide which one I like more. I think the snake one. It's more creative and well, I love snakes soo lol Good work though :D It'd be cool to see your other ideas as well, but I really love what you've done so far!

15. wlowell05

wlowell05 Member

so no tats yet... still deciding on that one, but ive got a few piercings... 3 in each lobe- the bottom's are 4's and the other 2 are 12's. i have an industrial in my left ear, eventually the right with come. and a star pierced in my stomach; includes the standard belly piercing with a surface piercing on either side to form a star. pretty cool. he shows it off everytime we hang out with someone.. well almost everytime... (if it makes more since he= piercer/boyfriend) but yea... i want my conchs pierced and eyebrows and tongue... but its hard enough with work as it is.

16. baron

baron New Member

gettin this next week...nothin big but its my first

[​IMG]

(this is just a photoshop of what its gonna look like)

17. Sacha

Sacha New Member

18. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

I've got ink. My first piece for my 18th birthday. I don't have a photo handy so I'll describe it. Its a purple rose (Purple roses mean love at first sight but I didn't know that when I got my tattoo.) behind a tribal heart. The tribal heart has three waves in the middle, and two spikes of sorts on the sides.

Here I actualy was able to google the heart. It was a design i picked up off the net once and hadn't been able to find since.

[​IMG]

19. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

heres my ink i think there was a thread like this one time before though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. TáriStar

When did you get the jester? And your jack and Sally are frakin' awesom!

21. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

i got my bx and jester over the summer but the part that says jester is messed up because of all the movement the area gets, i have to get it redone. i got the Nightmare Before Christmas after christmas

22. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

I really love your NBC tat. I see a lot of them, but yours looks the best. It's a great movie :D

23. btcowboy

btcowboy Member

Wellhere is my newest one. It will be a work in progress. It is a celtic cross with celtic knotwork. I plan to extend the knotwork up my arm across my neck down the other arm . Have a mirror image of the cross on y left arm. Then do a nother bigger cross and knot work on my back. Signifying yesterday,today,tommarrow. I do have two more but no pics as of yet. Hope you all like.....

[​IMG]

24. TáriStar

[​IMG]

Okay, there is a decent pic of mine. And for all those who are going to ask. I am Cherokee and Mohawk Native American on my mother's side.

25. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

I got ink, i have one on my forarm and one on the back of my neck. here is my arm. Me and my husband have always and forever tatted in the same spot on our arms.
    [​IMG]
    I also have one on my neck, it is a celtic cross, its my good luck charm and keeps me safe. I will post pics of it later when i get home and my husband can take a photo.