Healthy baby bearded dragons for adoption

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by cd, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cd

cd Member

What I am offering is not only a beautiful baby bearded dragon, but an informative care sheet, and a more personal experience with bringing home the new member of your family. I can tell you things like your babies hatch date and time, and aspects of their personalities, (which have definitely varied from baby to baby,) that they have shown me up until now. They also come to you used to bathing, hand feeding, and already readily eating salad in addition to their insects. I work from home, so they have received care and attention all throughout the day since hatching. That has also made it easier on me to keep detailed records on each baby.
    They have many different colors and patterns. Their mother is a gorgeous red, orange, and yellow morph, and their father is yellow, tan and grey with touches of lavender in his patterning. Some of the babies are very unusual.. I am happy to help you learn what goes into the care of these amazing animals, to help you all get off to a great start. And if you visit, or see a picture of a baby we have that is not old enough to go home with you yet, we will hold him for you. (Pictures available upon request.)
    I look forward to hearing from responsible people who research animals before adding them to their families, rather then buying impulsively, and finding out that they are too much work. I see this type of thing orphan animals all the time, and I wouldn't want that to be the fate of one of my little ones. If you are a beginner with a lot of questions, I will help out as much as I can. If you are interested in working with me, please email me at flamingobean@hotmail.com
    I am located in San Francisco, CA

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. kimberlyanne999

kimberlyanne999 Member

i emailed you kristine. :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. froggeegurl

froggeegurl New Member

I emailed you too :D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. cd

cd Member

Once again, although I mentioned this in my email to you both, I really look forward to working with you , and anyone else who responds. This website really seems to have all of the best reptile keepers, who really care about their animals, and I'm so excited that some of my babies will get to go to homes like that. (Not to mention the idea of reading posts, and possibly hearing updates on them really helps with the letting go process. I tried not to get attached, but of course, I lost that battle the second I watched each one hatch. :D-Cristine

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Missy169

Missy169 Member

I talked to a friend of mine who lives in cali.. And showed her your add for the beardies.. and told her to email you since she was interested..

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. cd

cd Member

Thankyou very much, I appriciate it! :D

12. Missy169

Missy169 Member

No Problem... She has a Gecko and I gave her some links to some care sheets and she has all the things she needs as well to take care of the beardie from pervious reptiles she has had.. and shes been reading the caresheets.. and i am glad I can help..

I wish I could buy a couple from you but sadly I am stuck in germany till around August or September..

13. mustanggtmona

mustanggtmona Embryo

Hello,

My name is Mona and I have been raising / breeding beardies for 10 years now. Aren't they just the best litte guys !?!! Anyway I am wondering how old these litte ones are ? Although I am sure they are not old enough to sex....I am attempting to find a female. I currently have 2 boys and 2 girls.

Mona

14. cd

cd Member

Hello Mona, I just sent you a personal message, but I thought I'd reply here too, in case that made it easier for you to get it.
    -Cristine

15. Gauzbo

Gauzbo Member

You have my email :)

16. cd

cd Member

Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone that emailed me today or tomorrow about a beardy for next year. I'm not going to have babies next year, but I forgot to send her something she asked for, and its making me feel awful. I can't find her email to me anywhere, and I feel really bad. If you should happen to read this, or if anyone knows who this is, please email me,
    thankyou,
    -Cristine
    ps: There has only been one person who has asked me for one for next year, so if you think I may be talking to you, its you. :)

17. navyfairie

navyfairie Embryo

hi. If there are any still available, I would love one of your baby beardies. If you are willing to ship, I will pay. I have to be honest, I've never owned one, but I do a lot of research before I ever get an animal and I am a great caretaker with a fondness for reptiles. I would love to hear all your information on them and any special care tips you may have. I have been looking for beardies and would like one that is red, yellow, orange, or lavender (or any mix of these colors). I not too fond of brown or tan, but beggars can't be choosers. Let me know if you have any left.
    bblbuddha@bellsouth.net Thanks

18. Xotic-liz-kid

Xotic-liz-kid New Member

yea i have to ask my mom still but i would pay shipping and handeling i have one beardie already and he is coming up to be 1 yr old

19. cd

cd Member

Hi every body! Thankyou very much for responding to this. I have met some great people. I am now pretty much almost done finding homes for the babies. If you have talked to me before, but haven't decided yet, don't panic. I have taken all of you into account. And there is a dragon for you until you tell me your not interested. I just don't have room for any others. Thank you all again, its has been great talking to you. :)
    -Cristine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.