hey wasssup! (pics)

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by xSLAYERx, Oct 30, 2004.

1. xSLAYERx

xSLAYERx Embryo

hey wwasssup!

lol well just popped in here to say hi to everybody. i found these forums last week and used it for a reference when i decided to get my leo a couple days ago. im a novice reptile guy! lol dont know a whole bunch, but i appreciate everybody informing everyones questions. helps those who dont even post(me). i will from now on, but keep up the good work guys.

anyhow here is my leo (GEX) from the n64 game if anyone remembers that. i got him 3 days ago from a pet store. i know despite what you guys dislike about them, this place i looked for everything you guys mentioned. the store had plenty of aquarium room, they weren't housed with other species. only 1 male per aquarium. its was really nice and clean. anyhow i picked up gex for 49.99. he is 3 months old,. anyhow here are some pics of him that i just took. its a photoalbum on yahoo, so no worries about bandwith.

also, lol i dont wanna delete the other album but there are some pics of my room and the computer i just finished building.

http://photos.yahoo.com/marinexlegion

lata,

james

p.s. here is a pic of me.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-8/156115/1.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2004-8/156115/4.jpg

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. joe5555

joe5555 Member

It says that the leo picture is ristricted. Cool u paintball. so do i. its fun.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. xSLAYERx

xSLAYERx Embryo

lol srry there man. forgot to put album on share.

anyways yeah, i paintball alot here in oklahoma. d-day is coming next year in june.
    i am just holding a cheap walmart paintball marker there. im saving up for a nice angel.

peace out bro

james

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

hey xslayerx is that a spyder i use to go paintballing i dont have any where to go and its not fun hitting peoples cars i had a spyder victor 2

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

joe5555 what kind of paintball gun do u have do u gusy dirtbike at all i do and its so fun i have a ttr 90 it rockes

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. joe5555

joe5555 Member

I have a orion.

12. xSLAYERx

xSLAYERx Embryo

awesome! yeah paintballing is badass. lately ive kinda been getting into airsoft alot. here are some cool vids

www.nlairsoft.com/downloads.php

you guys check out that mod case i did? its in the gallery wiht the gecko

peace

james

13. LeLue

LeLue Embryo

i did the same thing, i took a pic of myself holding the cam to the mirror, lol..but i dont want to post it up here, you'll laugh. COol, I have a friend who is on a paintball team and he takes it pretty seriously. He flys to different states to play other teams and he spent like $500 or so on a pb gun.

14. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

i travel around the usa to play hockey