Hi Everyone,New member and heres my "ZOO" (long)

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Thundra, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Thundra

Thundra Embryo

Hi all, my name is Josh and I look forward to becoming a part of this Reptile Community at RR.com I finally registered so here is an itroduction to my family. I have some property, and my wife and I love animals(see what happens?). Im the reptile nut....

+Canine
    1.0 Kaos BL Blue American Pitbull Terrier "Jake" 5mths 40lbs
    0.1 Rescued Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier "Sheevah" 3yrs ---------77lbs(rescued from dog fighting)
    1.0 Kaos BL Albino Blue American Pitbull Terrier "Caine" 5mths 46lbs
    1.0 German Rottie 115lb "Tecumseh"9yrs
    0.1 German Rottie 96lb "Harley"9yrs"
    1.0 Miniture Pin./Jack Russel Mix "Leo" 18mths
    :shock: I have a few dogs huh?

+Feline
    0.1 "Indigo"
    0.1 "Little"

HERPS!!!
    1.0 Bearded Dragon "Spike" 13"
    _I got spike 4 months ago, I rescued him. He was as flat as a pancake, almost completely black and could not move his back legs at all. 3 Weeks ago after a few hundred dollars and months of rehab he ran across the living room on all fours!
    :D

1.0 Dumerils Ground Boa "Lazy" 4'9"
    _I bought her from a breeder that did NOT want to get rid of her($325). She is the coolest snake I have ever owned. Very grippy, loves to chill on your arm and watch TV. :roll:

0.1 Common Burmese Python "Blade" 10'1"
    _Another rescue. When I found Blade,9mths ago He was 5' maybe less, in a 20G aquarium with a heat rock, tht had frayed wires INSIDE THE TANK! AND A FILTHY WATER BOWL FLIPPED ALLOVER! I felt sorry for him, and the guy said "50 bux takes him." I brought him home and got him into his 7x2x2 enclosure he is in now. I fought off a really bad RI and he is doing very well eating medium rabbits now at 10+':twisted:

0.1 Amazon Tree Boa "Demoness" 2'5"
    _Bought her 3 days ago. Absolutely gorgeous! She is pretty nippy, (nailed me 4 times the first day I had her, only once yesterday... We may be getting somewhere.
    :wink:

1.0 Common Ball Python "Shorty" 1'5"
    _Bought him 3 days ago from the same guy. He's in the middle of a shed so hadling has been minimal, just enough to set up his new enclosure, and put him in it. He seems very tame and docile. Cant wait to see him grow.

Well there you have it. My Zoo. I will update all my pics and post them up w/i a week or so. I look forward to talking to you guys!

Josh

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. beezneez

beezneez Member

RE: Hi Everyone,New member and heres my "ZOO" (lon

wow you do have quite a zoo and its great that you rescued a lot of your animals =] good luck with your new snakes

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Thundra

Thundra Embryo

Thanks!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lollapalooza

lollapalooza Member

Dog fighting was rampid around where I used to live. Really sad :)

Nice collection.