HI

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by Pat, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Pat

Pat New Member

I guess I am the first one to post in this forum :). I was wondering how many people on this site have uros. I myself have 2 malis named mollie and bruno. I

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. REPTILEMANIA34

REPTILEMANIA34 Embryo

HI I HAVE 2 TOO I HAVE ONE MALI AND ONE ORNATE UROMASTYX. THEY ARE SO COOL AND UNIQUE :!: DO WHERE I CAN GET A MALI FOR A CHEAP PRICE ON THE WEB OR IF YOU HAVE A PLACE AND THEY CAN SHIP I LIVE IN PA YOU I AM 13 YEARS OLD I REALLY NEED A MALI FOR CHEAP PLEASE HOOK ME UP.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Could you please learn to turn the caps lock key off before you post in teh forums :lol:

Thank you.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. REPTILEMANIA34

REPTILEMANIA34 Embryo

Sorry about that

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Pat

Pat New Member

I am also 13, One place where u can get uros cheep on-line is *LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR* I got one of my malis there and am happy, but at the last show I was at their uros were thin. So it really is your choice. Remember that a cheaper animal is not a better animal.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but the link in the above post has been removed due to MANY negative reports linked with that company and the treatment of animals under their care.

12. venus

venus Embryo

Hello,
    I got my first mali in December. His name is Kurious. He is very sweet and loves eating out of my hand.

[​IMG]

13. ReptileGurl10

ReptileGurl10 Embryo

My mali uro. looks just like Kurious! His name is Firby. I'll post a pic. asa I get my camra developed.

14. Raziel

Raziel Member

My cousin has a mali like kurious cept darker with light blackish stripes

15. P8ntballpete

P8ntballpete New Member

Hi all I have a Saharan named Kaida who is a real darling. she loves to come out of her tank and watch tv and crawl around. I have also leashed her and she doesnt mind it as long as we let her go where she wants. I am actually getting a mali breeding trio in about a week for my breeding program so ill keep you guys posted on my babies. Anyone interested?