i just wanted to say thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by PepperKat, Sep 23, 2005.

1. PepperKat

PepperKat New Member

i just wanted to say thank you for having such a great site full of caring people i stumbled on here quite by accident but i am so glad i did my first lizard i had was a savannah monitor and he died of a impaction ( i found that out on this site) i was heartbroken not knowing what happend and was never going to have another lizard then Bob(a beardie) came and told me to buy him and i fell in love this site has made such a differnce and is helping grow the confidince i need thank you everyone for answering everyone of my questions even the dumb ones

Sherilyn

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I'll speak for everyone and say "You're Welcome!" I came upon here by accident myself when searching for caresheets before getting my first leo. I've been addited to the site ever since. It's nice to be able to give back some of the incredible help that I received from others.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. bratspets

bratspets Member

Online resources have been so valuable, and these forums are, too.
    I have books, but books don't always give you what you need to know, like, RIGHT NOW.

I am with you, Sherilyn, in thanking people here that willingly share their
    experience and knowledge to make reptile lives happier and healthier.

And I hope to give back what I can, too, and hope it isn't in the "really bad advice"
    category! (Shrap will get you if you do that too much!...scary) :twisted:

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

I came to this site by accident as well! When I was searching for info on Ball Pythons. So I say thank you, too, to everyone that's helped me out :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

It's nice to see threads like this sometimes. You're more than welcome Sherilyn :(

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BD4TO20

BD4TO20 New Member

I also found this site by chance. I like it . I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. This site gets the Emmy. or whatever that award is. {most friendly}. Scott