Introducing Elizabeth and her new future boyfriend!!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by BPelizabeth, Sep 20, 2009.

1. BPelizabeth

BPelizabeth Embryo

ok this is Elizabeth......she would not stop moving around so being very camera shy!!
    P1020827.JPG

Here is another close up of the most beautiful girl in the world!!
    P1020828.JPG

Here is her future boyfriend...(3 yrs from now). His name is Henry...our new cute little baby bee!! P1020837.JPG

One last pic of the new guy hanging out!
    P1020840.JPG

Ok hopefully I did this uploading thing right....otherwise you will not at all get what I am saying! We picked up Henry at the reptile show yesterday from a highly recommended breeder. Needless to say my husband has cut me off for a while. But he is so cute. And don't worry....I am taking all of the precautions and have him in quarrentine in another room, along with when we got home from the show we all changed our clothes and took showers. Just being super careful!

Are they not the cutest kids you have ever seen!! :(

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

hello elizabeth
    your new one is a cutie pie. like to know what is going to the patterns when breed.
    shy

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Gloryhound

Gloryhound Embryo

Nice looking Bee! The Female isn't bad looking either. Good luck with that pairing.

So is this going to be your first breeding attempt? It gets addictive really quick. Last year we had 5 clutches. This year we are looking at between 10 and 14 clutches, but not all ball python. (one clutch of blood pythons and one clutch of Childrens pythons) Also if we get really lucky we will have a litter of Kenyan Sand Boas.