Its the New Year So do any of you have plans to get new Herp

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Just_Some_Guy, Jan 8, 2006.

1. HadesBP18

HadesBP18 Member

RE: Re: RE: Its the New Year So do any of you have plans to

I don't even ask my mom, I just get them and say "here's the money to deposit into your account because I need to use Paypal today." I don't think she minds because I keep them in my room, I buy them everything they need, and they teach me a pretty good level of responsibility. Plus she thinks they are mildly cool.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DreamingOfDragons

DreamingOfDragons Member

i am getting a Motley Snow or regular Snow cornsnake in 2wks....no breeding though

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. HayabusaBob

HayabusaBob New Member

I'm contemplating the acquisition of a Florida King or the scarlett king to add to my colection of native Florida herps. A friend of mine breeds and also goes on expeditions to the everglades and I just might go with him hunting.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. xfrilledxkingiix

xfrilledxkingiix Embryo

I just bought a frillie about a week before xmas and I have 2 desert horned lizards that I am hoping will turn out to be male/female (they are still quite young) and if so I will work on breeding them by next winter givin they are ready :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. zenreptiles

zenreptiles New Member

I got 3 leos for xmas, well close to December 1st. I'm expecting more leos when my female lays her eggs (any day now!). Hopefully the eggs will even be fertile and will hatch. This is her first clutch ever. I'm hoping to get some sort of larger lizard, and possibly a cornsnake by summer. I would love to get another iguana, but I'm also moving to a different state in the summer and traveling with an ig might not be good. Maybe I'll settle with a beardy. I graduate from college in May, and I would like to get myself a nice little graduation gift. :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. garybingham

garybingham Member

i have got my first of the year last week and am getting my 2nd tomoro both corn snakes

when i move i will get ready to breed them at the end of the year

12. brittone05

brittone05 Well-Known Member

OOOhhhhhhh - New Year, new herps yayyyy

I would like this year (before the end of it anyway) to bring me another chameleon. Maybe another veiled but I would really love a panther. I would also like it to bring me all of the stuff I need to convert my ig enclosure into a BD triple viv. This way, I will have 4 tanks empty - 2 for quarantine/medicine/emergency tanks and 2 to refill with new things - maybe a corn snake and a crestie :)

I don't want much - honest lol

13. Just_Some_Guy

Just_Some_Guy Well-Known Member

So much so little time good luck with all your new herps

14. hoffmanrider56

hoffmanrider56 New Member

i want to get a few more burms...maybe a breeding pair. but my parents already hate the fact that if any of my animals escape then my itty bitty shitzu "susie" will become a nice meal for a burm. so i dont think its gonna happen

15. elums

elums Member

Well I got myself a Corn Snake, now that I have gotten one I wouldn't mind getting a few more.

16. tman666

tman666 New Member

i just got my first bearded dragon today!! his name is george and hes a lavendar X yellow morph, hes so kool!! hes 3 months old