Just purchased 1.1 Proven Blues!!!

Discussion in 'Monitors & Tegus' started by JLExotics, Jan 27, 2005.

1. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

I'm pretty excited. The female dropped 16 eggs for the owner which they will be keeping. I highly doubt she will double clutch for me but you never no. Anyways the female is 4 yrs old and has breed twice. The male is 2 yrs old and has been bred once. My current female is 2 yrs old and have never bred. I'm hoping to get some eggs this season so we'll have to wait and see! If I do, you bet I'll be trying to hatch some platinums!!! Anyways...hopefully I'll be able to hit the tegu market with some little ones this season!!!!!!! They are supposed to arrive either this Friday or This Tuesday, I'll be sure to get plenty of pics!!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

wow i thought i was addicted lol. congrats man

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

LOL.....I'm currently in search of 0.1 albino and 1.0 platinum. I now have 5 tegus! I'll have a min. of 6, and If I find a platinum it'll become 7!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. nomad

nomad Embryo

It's my first day on this forum, but i already read how this one turned out, sorry man.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Thanks man! It's really not all that bad. I'll have my money back in a few weeks from my Credit Card company and I have both tegus in my hands! Basicly it boils down to I paid $97 for the tegus. Looks like after this entire run around I got them for a steal! Would I do it again NO! The animals were put through alot and will be left alone for 2 weeks or more to recover, get hydrated, and fatten up! Some internet deals you really have to watch out for! I'm just happy in the end everything came out ok! Welcome to the forum by the way!!! Enjoy your Stay!!!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Virginia

Virginia New Member

Awesome! Congrats!!!

12. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Thank You!!!!