Male Bearded Dragon in NJ

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by blaster101, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaster101

blaster101 New Member

We have a 5 month old male bearded dragon that my brother bought, yet he can't take care of it. He seems to be pretty healthy. He's a very picky eater and is somewhat tame. He's a very nice looking beardie. I have pics avaliable if anyone would like to see them. We have another female but he's intimidated by the female since she is much bigger. We want to make sure he goes to a very caring family that will give him the attention he needs. We will not ship him, since when we got him he was very scared and went to the bathroom in his box.

Thanks,
    Jess

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. GeckoKing_57

GeckoKing_57 New Member

Blaster, I would be interested in your Beardies..... How many do you have that need a home? The only thing I have a problem with is that I am in Indiana. Is there something we could work out to get them here? Let me know

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Another hoosier on the board...excellent!!!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. GeckoKing_57

GeckoKing_57 New Member

LOL, Of course..... Indiana Rocks

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. blaster101

blaster101 New Member

Hmmm Indiana....I'd have to talk to my brother about that one. I know he wanted someone local. We only have one that we're having a problem with. I'll get back to you on it. Thanks.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jess123

jess123 Embryo

i live in pa i live 20 min. from nj i would love to take care of him if he did not already has been given away i would love to give him a caring home i have a 75 gallon tank and only one beardy he is pretty lonly so if so email me at jessman723@aol.com

12. babylover

babylover Embryo

Is your sweetie still for sale and for what price and are you willing to mail him to VA?
    Le tme know

13. kephy

kephy Moderator

Your beardie is not lonely, trust me. They are solitary creatures in the wild, and prefer to be solitary in captivity. You cannot house a male with another beardie, especially another male. Might as well get that out of your head right now. :D

14. blaster101

blaster101 New Member

Hey. I'm sorry for the delayed response. I've been busy lately with all of these animals and school. Anyway, I found a good home for him over at my brother's new house for now. The reason I haven't been to into sending him away is because he was sick for a small amount of time, and I thought it would be better to try to get him back to health. For now, hes at my brother's home but if things change I will definatly let you guys know! Thank you so much for the replies. Its great to see so many caring people that are willing to take in an animal :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.