Mali uromastyx

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by Rick78, May 7, 2010.

1. Rick78

Rick78 New Member

I have a mali uromastyx I must rehome. He was originally purchased from Deer Fern Farms. I purchased him sometime around Oct. 2006. When I received him he was a young juvenile He is good eater and has never had any issues. He is a cross between a high yellow and another pattern I cannot recall. Very, very bright yellow when warm. The pic below is at least a year old. He is a bit larger now. The colors do not come out in the pic so please keep that in mind. He was not a cheap animal, but I will let him go for just the cost of shipping. I only want him to go to a home with someone who has knowledge of uros or similar animals.

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. NorthCountryMom

NorthCountryMom Embryo

Hi Rick,
    Can't tell whether you got our other post. We have fallen in love with uromastyx's and have wanted one for months. We just started today to look for an adoptable one and saw your post. We promise to give a wonderful home to your uromastyx. We are in northern New York state. Where are you? I think you have to ship overnight. I don't know how we send the shipping to you.Paypal? I have never tried to communicate with a person on this site before. I've only just looked up information. Please contact me. Thanks so much.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. NorthCountryMom

NorthCountryMom Embryo

Hi Rick,
    Can't tell whether you got our other post. We have fallen in love with uromastyx's and have wanted one for months. We just started today to look for an adoptable one and saw your post. We promise to give a wonderful home to your uromastyx. We are in northern New York state. Where are you? I think you have to ship overnight. I don't know how we send the shipping to you.Paypal? I have never tried to communicate with a person on this site before. I've only just looked up information. Please contact me. Thanks so much.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Rick78

Rick78 New Member

Gone, thanks.