Meet all my kids. (dial up warning)

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by kephy, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Need_a_good_name

Need_a_good_name New Member

can you see it now?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. joe5555

joe5555 Member

HAve u played it though. I have. YAh no the person in france how he leaked it on to the internet. My friend downloaded. Very fun game. Most of the story mode levels are boring to play. All the out door levels are so much fun. The multiplayer is awsom. U get like four people playing. Start them off with swords and its the best.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Thanks you soo much Need A Good Name!

Kephy, your kids are all awesome! I can barely remember the last time I saw Nicodemus and he looks so good and well cared for! Awww Tima and Wally look like little stars. Playstation makes me want to get a ferret becayse he's so darn cute, and Rio makes me want a snake EVEN more than I did 10 minutes ago. Why do you all taunt me so?

Ocho and Domo are massive! And Gorgeous! I can't wait until Charlie get's that big! How old are all of your kids kephy?

Sorry to interupt again

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. kephy

kephy Moderator

Tima is two.
    Wally is seven.
    PS2 is three.
    Ocho is three.
    Domo is almost one.
    Rio is five.
    Nicodemus is three.

:eek:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

I want a ferret sooo badly!!!! Man your taunting me too! Do they need more or less time than a dog does?

Nice pets!

And by the way, I like gamecube much better :eek: GO NINTENDO!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. kephy

kephy Moderator

I would say maybe a little less, they sleep a lot more than a dog does. But unless you have a HUGE cage for them I like do, you have to let them out for at least an hour a day to get some activity in, as most average ferret cages don't allow a lot of room to move around.

We used to let Pee-Stew out for hours and hours everyday, back when we had my german shepard who was as gentle as a lamb. Tima has some terrier in her though, so now anytime we let him out she has to be crated, and unfortunately it's reduced the overall amount of time he can come out. He still gets to come out a lot, but the time he spends in his cage alone is more now. So, as soon as he gets his surgery (we're pretty sure he has adrenal disease, pretty common but easily cured w/ surgery) we're gonna get him a friend for x-mas. Curt has been looking at ferrets available for adoption here in the Dallas area, and that's what we're gonna do. I'm calling the animal hospital today to set up his initial consult and get started so he can be done and all healed by x-mas. :eek:

12. Freaky_pete

Freaky_pete Well-Known Member

Just wondering... How bad a ferrets? I keep hereing there have alota fight in them and wont be a Cuddley pet

13. Freaky_pete

Kephy... Now i gota ask if your a XBOX live player????

14. kephy

kephy Moderator

Yes, we're on Xbox Live. My gamer tag is kephy. I'm not on a whole lot, but I expect that will change in the weeks following Halo2.

Ferrets aren't a bad pet at all. Some are very cuddly, some not at all. They each have unique personalities, so it's the luck of the draw. The less cuddly ones aren't bad, Playstation isn't all that cuddly, but it's just cuz he's so energetic. You can't really hold him for more than ten seconds or he wants down. But playing with them is a hoot. I've honestly never met a bad ferret, but they will become somewhat anti-social with humans if they don't get a lot of interaction. That's why you gotta give them attention and let them out regularly, so that you are a playmate, not just a food bringer.

15. Freaky_pete

If you dont mind Posting or PMing me with all ya Live enabled games.. it be great + we need Halo Clan members soon so if ya wanted ;)

16. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Amanda, looking at the pics of your babies just puts a big smile on my face and makes me feel good all over! Sappy, but there it is!

17. kephy

kephy Moderator

Well, Playstation had his surgery on the 3rd, healed fabulously and got his stitches out on the 13th. Today we took him out to Balch Springs to meet all the ferrets at the rescue place. We picked out the sweetest, most beautiful little girl. I never though I'd see a ferret smaller than Peestew, but here you have it. First ferret I ever met who isn't a Marshal Farms ferret, too. She's all dainty and just about the sweetest thing ever. Loves to cuddle, especially loves to climb on your shoulders to hang out. She told Peestew right off the bat she wasn't gonna take any crap from him, and he's been super sweet and respectful since. Talk about whipped. ;)

Her name is Genesis.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. king_69

king_69 Embryo

I like the Ferrits, soo cute.

19. EvilSquish

EvilSquish New Member

Wow those are some awesome animals.. love that big black beard.. lol And that is a beautiful king... love those little guys. ;)

20. EggPlant

EggPlant Embryo

Domo has your eyes :(

21. kephy

kephy Moderator

LOL..... er.... thanks? :(

22. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

I love your Nico ... We have one, Rufus. He doesn't seem to be eating .. do you ever see yours eat? I'm sorta concerned about him.

23. HerpeyMcGee

HerpeyMcGee Embryo

Hey Kephy, what kind of snake is Rio? I've never seen such an awesome pattern! Would a snake like him/her be hard to come by?

24. kephy

kephy Moderator

No, they are very common. She is a california kingsnake.

25. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

hey kephy, is ur cat a rex? all ur animals are very cute.