Moving and wanting to bring gecko

Discussion in 'Reptile Law & Legislation' started by GeckoMan18, Jun 26, 2009.

1. GeckoMan18

GeckoMan18 New Member

Hey,

Im moving from the US to Israel and wondering what I must do in order to bring my 2 leopard geckos along with me.

Thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. cena2020

cena2020 Embryo

Frist off just coz hes a terrible hunter doesnt mean hes blind. Some just cant hunt right. Think about getting some roachs for him. When there flipped ont here backs they move around and it attracts leos to them(not to mention there alot better for them then crickets!)

what morph is he? Since mine is a RAPTAR(im sure you know what it stands for) it had albino genes in her so she does have sensitivety to light. Have you tried a black light? NOT red! they can see red and it will affect her! If he's got any albino in him test that out.

But if he was tacken care of badly as a baby then there is a good chance he has some if not all eye lose. If its just some then with proper care he may get it back. A vet cant do much(mine couldnt do anything other then tell me to hand feed the rest of Juice's life) so it could be a wasted trip.

My advice is to look into roachs even if he cant see he can feel the vibration of them moving and hear them scratching. Also meal worms in a dish are another good thing. I keep Juice's dish full all the time with them. When i notice her moving around i shake them up and they start a moving! and she goes right for them!
    Source(s):