My babies

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Infield-0607, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

Rango4.jpg T-rex2.jpg These are my leopard geckos Rango, Loki, T-rex, and Kiwi

Sorry they are big i resized them but idk? But Rango is the top one, then its Mr. T-rex, then its Loki! Loki.jpg

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

I have a fourth named kiwi, but she is shedding so im a little busy trying to catch her eating her skin and seeing the before and after photos but i will post them as soon as i can!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

Welcome to the Reptile Boards! They are adorable! Great pictures, too. You will be happy to have pictures of them when they are so small so you can watch the change as they grow.

Eme Demiri likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

Thanks for the welcome! I have so many pictures of these little guys, but I need to figure out why the pictures came out so big. Also if anyone could tell me what kind of morphs they are for sure? Im having a hard time with the morph kiwi is, so i can post a picture of her later.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Reid

Reid Banned

Yes yes, I read your message on Facebook. I know who you are now x3 I just didn't recognize you. How's the sneaky little sucker that tried to escape us, when I tried catching him? And glad you like the boards ;3

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

O man its amazing and he is doing awesome! They all are actually. Im about to get them put into their own tanks, but i really wish i knew how old they were.

12. Reid

Reid Banned

I'd say only a few months. Like 3. That's usually what age we get them in at, and you bought yours when we'd only just gotten them in.

13. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

Cute Geckos, Love the pics!

14. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

They're so adorable :) Pretty nice shots too and I hope you get one of your other shedding! It's so cool to catch them lol-I caught my guy a few weeks ago and luckily got some pics too. And in the 1st pic, is he really that blue on the eyelids and tail? Or did you enhance it some? Either way, it's awesome! :p
    And Welcome here! :D

15. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

Yes his tail and eyes really do come out blue like that, but only when i have a certain light i use to take their pictures with, you can see it better with your eyes and since he had literally just shed that night he was extremely colorful and it was amazing!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  16. lizardgurl87

Wow, that's so cool! :D Mine has a little blue on the eyelids and had some in his stripes, but it's warn off more now as he's grown :/

17. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

I seen the picture you were talking about with him shedding and hes a gorgeous gecko!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  18. lizardgurl87

Well, thank you! :) All of yours are also :p I think all of them, no matter what morph or anything are cool-though , some can look cooler than others lol Like your blueish one! He's amazing

19. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

Thanks! He is amazing and he is growing way faster than the others and they all eat more than him and everything so it'll be cool to see how he turns out, and i also agree about the lettle leopards they are all unique i really have yet to see one identical so i love them!!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  20. lizardgurl87

Yep, they're like children to me for now lol :D And mine is growing faster than I expected too! :O He's still only a little over 6 months I'd say. It is cool how they all are different and have different markings and stuff :) You can tell them apart, like any pet animal, after awhile lol and people start to wonder how you can. To some people, all animals look the same, since they don't really look :p

21. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

this is true, I know alot of my friends ask me why I get so into taking care of my leopards, and I told them to come over and just watch them for a little while. So they did but they were all asking me like what do they do and why do they look funny, but long story short I agree with you, my friends couldn't see the cute little things they do like yawning, they are so adorable when they do that, or if you look close enough at them and get their attention they look straight at you and it really does look like they are smiling... just little things

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  22. wren152

wren152 Member

Welcome! I LOVE it when lizards yawn! I have beardies, chinese water dragons, a mountain horned dragon, and a gopher snake, but I usually only see the beardies (they're my darlings) yawning, and eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! *flails excitedly* I'm at my bf's house right now, but I can't wait to go home again and snuggle my darlings!
    One time, my sister tried out working for Mary Kay (cosmetics) and she had a big party thing to collect clients, and Baby (my boy beardie) saw allllll those ladies, and he was like 'ME SO SEXY.' and did TWO whole beard displays. Made all the ladies impressed as all get out. XD I was so proud. But yeah, other people don't always see our darling reptiles like we do. It takes time to get used to them, if you aren't automatically in love with them already.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  23. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

I once again completely agree, and whats not to love about reptiles? As I said before they really do all those cute little things and they are all so unique. Like hearing your story and others just on this thread has been amazing. I love hearing stories and hearing about Baby in all of his studliness made my day, because i could just picture it. (Mostly do to your story telling) But I should also Thank You for the welcome, so Thank You for the warm welcome!

24. wren152

wren152 Member

Haha, Baby really is a sexy boy. 8'D And I'm quite the chatterbox! I do love telling stories about my darling beardies! o3o They make me so proud~! I can see that your sweeties make you pruud too-they're beautiful! : D

25. Infield-0607

Infield-0607 New Member

Thank you so much! They are, but so are all animals. If I don't have animals, then I better have music, and if I don't have music then I'm a goner... Those two things always keep me going so since I don't have any real babies these little guys are my pride and joys! I try and do anything I can for them and I get blessed with the company of something I love and I don't have to worry about hearing them complain or nag, they just chill and look at me as if saying "I understand" lol sorry I could go on for days about them!