My baby snow corn Chloe.....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by LilivoryFlower, Jan 22, 2005.

1. LilivoryFlower

LilivoryFlower Embryo

My little female Snow corn Chloe, the sweetest little girl ever, and my very first snake, has passed away. :cry:

I got her right when she first hatched out, she had not even shed yet, I was there for her first shed, her first meal, everything.

She lived with me for about 6 months, as happy and healthy as could be. Then, this Christmas, she died extremely suddenly, with no visible cause, she was still so healthy and then she was just gone. I was so sad, I cried for three days, I couldn't even watch when my boyfriend buried her, much less take her in for an autopsy at the vet to find out how she died, so I guess it will remain a mystery. :oops:

I knew I had to get another snow corn, I was way too attached to go without. So I got another one, a lil boy, so I named him Cleo. Then, the next day, I got an anethyristic stripe corn, also a lil boy. I named him Pinstripes McGee, Stripey for short. :wink:

So I guess everything is ok, I still really miss my lil girl, so I wanted to give her a little shout out on here so she will always be remembered.[/img]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. RyuTheBeardie

RyuTheBeardie New Member

im so sorry for your corn and you i kow how it feels to have a pet die. It sucks buti hope your ok.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. craziiikris10

craziiikris10 Member

poor chloe rest in peace! sorry for your loss!