My Cal king...

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by leodeal384, Oct 24, 2005.

1. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

:) Hehe thanks. He isn't as nice as he is pretty though. I mean he isn't unsociable. Just semi-social. Ya know, you get your good days and your bad days with him.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Lol I was like "Oh woooow" He really is very pretty. Love the spots. You know, I think he may just be a runt. And that's ok, if he's healthy. It just makes him cuter :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

Ok,thanks. I feel better again about him. He was a bargain for his beauty. See the mom and pop store I go to sold me a normal corn snake and about a month later it died. It was seemingly healthy, going to the beathroom fine and eating perfectly with no regurgitation and then he just died. Temp was right to. So I was really sad and went back to the store and told them what happened and they said they would give a discount on the next snake. When I went back they didn't have any corns, but they had Oreo so I got him for like $50 or maybe a little less when he was originally like $75 or $80.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

Oreo shed last night so i have his measurements, he is 32 inches long and about an inch and a half to 2 inches around.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. leodeal384

leodeal384 Member

Oreo is very nice looking! I love his deep black color.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

:) Thank you. I hope to have more pictues of him as he thickens up. he is finally able to try eating rat pups so he should put some more meat on his bones.

12. iloveherps

iloveherps Member

Did you measure the shed? If so that does not give a accurate size, it gives a bigger size then he really is.

13. VtMiPgYeRr

VtMiPgYeRr Member

No, I measured him lol. I didn't want to mess with him while he was in shed.