My new jungle carpet.

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by bAlLinLiKeAbOa, Sep 3, 2007.

1. bAlLinLiKeAbOa

bAlLinLiKeAbOa Member

Here are a couple pics of my enclosure for my jungle carpet, I don't have that good of pics of him but some good enclosure pics. I got him at a reptile show in Wheaton IL. He wasn't too expensive, the enclosure was the most expensive part but well worth it. This is big enough to house him for the rest of his life. He is one year old, his name is /=short for Slash.

Hope you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. scarface104n

scarface104n New Member

nice tank did u make it or buy it if you bought it where can i get one.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

Congrats!
    How big is the viv? Looks nice, can't wait to see some pics of him...nothing like a nice Carpet :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. bAlLinLiKeAbOa

bAlLinLiKeAbOa Member

Re: RE: My new jungle carpet.

I bought it at the show, and I will get you the guys number/website when I get to my dads house, he has the information there. He is located in Grand Rapids Michigan, I know that.

Well that is the thing, I don't know exactly how big the viv is, I should of asked how many gallons it was when I was buying it. Just didn't think of it at the time, I measured it and the depth was about 1ft and 6 inches, height was like 2ft and width was 4ft. I hope I paired the measurements with the width,height,depth right.

EDIT:More pics coming within the next two days. Just want to give him some time to settle in.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. herpluver

herpluver New Member

Very nice looking enclosure. From the first pic it looks like you have an awesome looking JCP! Can't wait to see more pics of him. CONGRATS! :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. bAlLinLiKeAbOa

bAlLinLiKeAbOa Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got around to take a couple more pics, not the best because he was pretty anxious to get out of my hands. Tell me what you think!

12. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

He's purdy! Well, handsome! Get used to him wanting to get out of your hands, that seems to be what they do best ;) Forget about posing for pictures too!