My sweet little Goblin....

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Cerus, Mar 5, 2006.

1. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

I was a IT contractor for about 30 different small businesses and a couple of larger ones. I did computer repair, networking, databases, and other such things. One of the small businesses is becomeing larger and offered me a full time with benifits and more $$$$$.

I am ashamed of myself for never giving Cornelius his own thread and as soon as I get my FTP server back online I will have access to his pics anytime and will give him a thread I promise.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty much like my job except for the contracting part. I love it since I don't get yelled at for playing on the forums all day just as long as I get work done. It's decent money and it's something I love so it's all good. :)

I'm gonna hold you to that opy, I wanna see TONS of pics of him as soon as it's back up :) lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

NP, he is funny about eating though so he is hard to get a shot of with his mouth full. I have to put the supers in front of his hide and he will come about 3 inches out, grab it and then back into his hide to eat it. I will get some good ones next time I have him out though.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Tim_S

Tim_S New Member

Well, I just got hired as a telemarketer (laugh it up), so at work I won't be able to use the forums. But, I have access to a compuer nearly all the time I'm at school.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

So your the one I hung up on yesterday! :) Most of my job(now) is waiting between phone calls and programming cisco stuff so I got plenty of posting time.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. heftybag87

heftybag87 Member

well i check in morning before i go to college class, ccheck forums when get home before go to HS class, check after HS classs, and all nihgt check regluary!

12. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

I don't think I need to give any details as to when I post.....the amount mine have gone up in the past three weeks kinda says it all LOL

13. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

Ya Cerus, you post like 24/7 :)

14. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Grrr!! Dam post offie. Everything came buy my silkworms and that's what I was really waiting for. The silkies and bedding were shipped the same day, arrived and left MO 10 minutes apart but only the bedding came and not the silkies. Bastards! They could have put both boxes on the same freakin truck. I called the PO and complained, told them they ARE live animals ya know. All I got was excuses. I mean come on, the left 10 minutes apart yesterday and only one made it to my house?? Leopoop if you ask me.

15. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

Maybe another postman(or woman) will be coming in 10 minutes to deliver them. Looks like their diet doesn't start till tomorrow.

16. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Been a couple hours and no postman or postlady :) They better be here tomorrow, thats all I can say. But knowing my luck, they are lost in MO somewhere lol

17. ka0ttic

ka0ttic New Member

Awesome pics Cerus. Definitely the one of Cleo (one of my females is named that as well) with her legs up :)

18. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Thanks ka0ttic, she's my favorite to take pics of, (obviously lol) she's always out and about doing something silly :)