need to put flooring in my ball python cage

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by deeman, Feb 9, 2005.

1. deeman

deeman Embryo

i have paper towel in his cage now but i am getting a stand so i kinda want to put it on display i know papertowel and newspaper is the best but i want something that looks good and that i can feed him in without switching cages to to feed and i already tried repti carpet and i dont like that.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Have you tried the non-adhesive shelf liner? Or if you want something really nice, ceramic tile work good, and if you take your measurements to Home Depot with you, they will cut them for you. We use shelf liner because it's cheap washable, and replaceable. We use the sandy coloured liner.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mrfatpocket

mrfatpocket New Member

im suprised that u dont like repti-carpet. I use it and love it, I got two sheets and its fairly inexpensive and easily washed and disinfected. i think it adds a not so "eye-sore" look to the enclosure. To each there own though.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. mcfreshdeli

mcfreshdeli New Member

I love the repti-bark. Its a little more pricey but it hold humidity and heat well and looks even better. I dont think feeding in the cage would be a problem, but I feed her out of the cage.