new pics of Toby

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lisa owens, Apr 29, 2012.

1. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

i just took these today he is a bit full he just ate oh and i am pretty sure Toby is male i think i will just have to wait till he is a bit older.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StikyPaws312 and lizardgurl87 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Wow! He's looking really nice and growing! :) It's crazy looking back at when I got Izo, only in October, and now he's like twice the size! The pattern and colors will start to change some too you'll notice(If you haven't already). Izo used to be a pretty light white almost, and now he's more yellow and darker. Also, the blue around his eyes is sort of fading sadly-I always liked that.

Do you know if Toby is a morph? I'm not really sure what a "normal" is like, since all their patterns/colors are unique and different to me.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lisa owens

i don't know what Toby is normal or not but i have noticed some of the purple on his back has faded. i so liked the purple. some have told me he is normal some said high yellow so i have no idea

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

great pics!! lol! it's funny you would say something about his colors changing, because there is going to be a lot more of that going on! When I bought strips she was....well...Striped! she looked like your little guy there, but over time her stripes have faded and she developed LOTS of spots! Toby looks like he will retain some of his color, but you should expect more change in his future!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ajlista

ajlista Well-Known Member

Toby is still looking so cute :D lol he looks like he is growing really well also. And yeah what dogking said, they change so much in looks from the time they are little to adulthood

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lisa owens

he has gotten longer that is for sure. he is as long as my hand know. i hope he keeps some of his purple stripes. his yellow is brighter than before it was dark when i got him now it is bright. i do believe Toby is a boy if i am looking right but he is still young

12. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Izo had more light purple/blue colors and now he's kept the purple, but it's darker-they all seem to get darker when they're older. I've also noticed-like dogking said that she gets more markings, not really spots, but I have seem some with lots of spots like you said lol-it's cool :) Time will tell!

13. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Wow, he is growing very well! He definitely has more of a "grown up" looking face now too. What a cutie. :3

14. lisa owens

just took these so had to share

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StikyPaws312, Cammy and lizardgurl87 like this.