Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by xcynnerx, Aug 4, 2012.

1. xcynnerx

xcynnerx Embryo

Hi everyone! I just got 2 beardies! Never owned reptiles before so, I have lots of questions! The person I got them from said they are mostly vegitarian, but I'm reading on here that they eat crickets and such daily!!!!! AHHHHH! It's fine, I guess I just misunderstood :) now, they are both female so, do I keep the moist sand in their for them all the time to lay eggs in?? I tried clicking on the link for a list of greens that are good for beardies, but the link is broken. Anyone hve an updated link?? Any and all info is greatly appreciated! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
    -Cyndi!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. xcynnerx

xcynnerx Embryo

OH and one is an adult, the otner is sub-adult, fyi!!!!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

I don't have much time right now, but I wanted to give you the link and ask you some questions. First of all, here is the link to the beardie nutrition page http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html. That will help you find the right veggies to feed them! They do eat insects along with veggies like crickets, super worms, or phoenix worms. What size enclosure are you keeping them in and what substrate are you using?