question

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by dodgersdude95, Sep 3, 2007.

1. dodgersdude95

dodgersdude95 Member

on posts what is the thing below peoples names that say like egg, hatchling,adult, ect? thanks for the help! :mrgreen:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. xboxmember1978

xboxmember1978 Member

The more posts you do the higher the rank you go

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. wht57

wht57 Embryo

its a ranking on how many posts you have, the more posts the higher the rank (Or stage of life :wink: )

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BSB

BSB Well-Known Member

Yup exactly! I think there used to be even an embryo stage too! ;)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. BDI

BDI Embryo

i know this sound stupid but how do u create a new forum?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

Do you mean how to create a new topic? If so, there is a button to click on at the top of the page that says "new topic"

How to create a new forum? Ask Shrap and Tux.

12. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

*looks at Louie's post* now thats the worst advice I've ever seen someone give since flukers branched out under new product names!

BDI, to better get your question answered it should be in its own topic so people know what you want.

13. kephy

kephy Moderator

I just want to add something.... posting for the sake of upping your post count is frowned on. We still want to see genuine posts from people in this community. When someone posts a bunch of needless posts like, "cool!", "me too", "yay" etc. and doesn't offer much in the way of substance, it typically results in their rank being permanently downgraded to "barely an embryo".

In other words, you rank really doesn't mean much to us, it's the quality of your posts that make a valuable member of the community. :)