Quick Responses!

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Karlee, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Karlee

Karlee Member

Before you call me a bad owner, let me explain. The cage I built, had screening but the top wasnt bolted. Candy has always been an escape artist, and she loved to climb the screening. I came into the room to feed them and I noticed Candy wasnt in the cage. I searched every where in that room. I closely examined the screening to see it looks like it had been pushed open. I just cant find her and I am worried because the spiders and everything. I already warmed the house up, but I need help. How do I find her!?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

the first thing you need to do is make sure there is some sort of water source for her. Check under the furniture and dark places where she can hide. Also, search in warmer areas of your house. Good luck!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Karlee

Karlee Member

Will do, we think she is in one room because she doesnt normally leave that area when she escapes. She stays near the cage then huddles up against the wall or something. We are using flashlights to search every possible area, I just hope we find her before spiders or the dogs do.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. reptile boy

reptile boy New Member

idk any thing bout CWD, but if he drags his tale anything, and if you got wood floors, put powder on the and the should be footprinnts or drag markes

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Karlee

Karlee Member

Ah, still no sign of her. I think she may have gotten out of the room. Maybe under the dryer and washing machine. Even if she was back there, how do you suppose I reach her? How do I draw her out of hiding? Any trap ideas?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Karlee

Karlee Member

Nevermind, we found her thank god. I decided to let the dogs find her (since they do hunt squirrels and what not). So I held Mia's collar and let her sniff around and she got really excited around one of our dressers. So I looked under the dresser and there she was, huddled in the back.

reptile boy likes this.