Regarding account

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by toxicneon_yahoo_com, Feb 2, 2008.

1. toxicneon_yahoo_com

toxicneon_yahoo_com Embryo

Well I decided today to try to sign up for an account without a ruined username. I tried toxicneon and it said the account already existed. Apparently they joined December 31, 1969 and hasn't made any posts.
    Could someone remove this account? I really want to have my handle without a yahoo in it. :

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

I will bring this up with Cheri next time i speak to her for you :(

Generally we will not delete accounts, so is there another name you would like to have if we decide not to delete the original account?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. toxicneon_yahoo_com

Re: RE: Regarding account

Thanks. :)
    xToxicneon would be a good second choice.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

RE: Re: RE: Regarding account

After discussion with Cheri, i am afraid that we have decided that your username will not be changed. It causes problems within the forums and database, and even if it was done in the past, it will be done no longer.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, any other problems, feel free to ask,

Luke

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. toxicneon_yahoo_com

Re: RE: Re: RE: Regarding account

Aw, thanks anyway. I still don't understand why the account can't be removed, it's not a matter of renaming, just signing up again. But thank you for discussing it. :p