:::sigh::: daytona

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Katt, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Katt

Katt Moderator

when exactly is daytona? i know its coming up but im not sure the exact time. does anyone know if lost world reptiles is vending? i love there snakes. oh i cnat wait. i hope we get to go. i will walk around with a name tag that says:
    KATT
    REPTILEROOMS.COM
    and hope someone from the site comes and talks. i want to meet you all
    heh mybe

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Katt

Katt Moderator

thanks!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. CrotalusKlauberi

CrotalusKlauberi New Member

oh boy, 18 more days till the greatest reptile expo on earth.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

seems like a year away dosnt it?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Samael

Samael New Member

tooo bad i won't be able to by at the show, oh wel i just need a year more or so, just need to get in college, last year of high school. though i bet i will go saying i won't buy, dfind something i love and try to explain to my mom how it is the last thing....for the third time......lol

12. Samael

Samael New Member

tooo bad i won't be able to by at the show, oh wel i just need a year more or so, just need to get in college, last year of high school. though i bet i will go saying i won't buy, dfind something i love and try to explain to my mom how it is the last thing....for the third time......lol

13. Katt

Katt Moderator

uggg seems like 3 yeras ago since iwent to my first daytona show and got my firdt snake. oh wait! it was,hehe. i cant wait i love the art gallery they have up

14. Samael

Samael New Member

i have never been to the daytona show before and am so excited about it.

15. CrotalusKlauberi

CrotalusKlauberi New Member

Happy Happy Joy Joy

16. Samael

Samael New Member

does anyone have a more precise adress for the ocean center than on the website so i may mapquest it and such?

17. ssscales

ssscales Member

I love Daytona, we weren't sure we were going this year, but have decided to make it out!
    It's should be great!

18. Samael

Samael New Member

do you have blood pythons by any chance?

19. ssscales

ssscales Member

Nope, no bloods.
    Just a lot of Boas and a few Ball Pythons.

20. Samael

Samael New Member

i saw once i went ot your site, great looking ones too.

21. ssscales

ssscales Member

Thanks!
    For Bloods I would check with Kara at NERD, VPI or ProExotic.
    They've got some great Bloods!

22. Samael

Samael New Member

I looked, and either they sold out or the ones they had were for way too high and out of my prive range, for the moment. I have a limited amount of funds, and need a complete set up for a blood. which would be around what $300? or somethiing to get everything, including another cage/tank. If i can figure out how people use a rubbermaid it would really help me. Are you going to the daytona show? I might end up buying somehting other than a blood.

23. ssscales

ssscales Member

I'll be at the show, but not to sell anything. We're mainly going to see some faces, catch up with a few old friends, etc. Maybe pick up some Ball Pythons, if the prices are right!

Good luck on those Bloods, your best best is to buy from someone who handles them as babies. Bloods can be some nasty snakes if not accustomed to handling early on and even then some are just mean!

24. Samael

Samael New Member

yeah i know, that is why i want to see and handle the snake before i buy. I have seen some bloods that were as tame as balls and calm and had not a single attittude problem, though i have heard of some that are real beasts.

25. NonstickRon

NonstickRon New Member

Going this weekend...Probably Sunday. Will be my first reptile expo. Hope to find a good deal on silkies, an undertank heater and thermostat for my Leapard Gecko and if prices are right a Beardie for my wife with all the fixins. My names Ron. Look for us!
    www.myspace.com/nonstickron <--for pics of us