Snake eye problems?

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Cookie17, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Cookie17

Cookie17 HOTM Winner June

As some of you may know, I have gotten into snakes as well as other reptiles. I have had snakes for nearly a year now all of them ball pythons. I now have 6. One of them is an adult female I brought home on dec 7th from a semi-local pet store. They have a good reputation and when I brought her home she looked fine. Today I noticed her eye looked funny. It almost looked like stuck shed but she has not shed since I got her. When I tried to remove it to see if it was a stuck eyecap it moved but did not come off. It looks like blood vessels burst and the eye exploded

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Cookie17

Help please!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound good at all :( vet asap would probably be recommended. Any pics?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Cookie17

I have a picture but I'm on my sisters phone as I currently don't have Internet but it won't let me upload it from here :( if you look up on Facebook my name is Krissy cookie kretchmer I will make the picture public album is called my snakes

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I see all of the leo eye photos.... no snake eye photos though... But from what you are describing I would suggest a vet asap.