So long she lasted

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by LizardGuy1313, Mar 19, 2003.

1. LizardGuy1313

LizardGuy1313 New Member

Finally she left me. My marbled gecko Draco, who has had medical problems plagueing her for the last year, finally passed on. ;) I miss her, but I know she is happy now.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I am so sorry, I know you did your best for her. You shouldn't morn the end of her life, you should celebrate her life and think of how she is doing now the illness has left her.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Sorry your lost her... but there is good in all things like this that happens. Besides the time you shared with her, you learned a lot from her and that will help you and others in the future.

This site only exist today because of two bearded dragons we lost and what we learned from them. From that we have been able to help many owners and Vets treating others with the same things and stop some breeders that were contributing to the problems.

As natasha said, celebrate her life and what she has left you with.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss, but I agree... celebrate her life and how much better she is now.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

I'm SO SORRY to hear of your loss,but as I know how it is to have a reptile with medical problem's from the start,believe me when I say she was ALOT better off with you than without and now you have the loving memories to look back on!!!
    Tonya :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. LizardGuy1313

LizardGuy1313 New Member

Thanks for the support guys :)

12. cd

cd Member

I'm sorry to hear that she's gone. But I agree with what everyone has said. She had you there to love her, and keep her even if she was sick, and you gave her a wonderful life. I'm glad that you two found eachother.

13. xfinaldreamz

xfinaldreamz New Member

I'm sorry about your loss and cherish the memories you shared with her.