So long Sylvester

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by nathanjburt, Apr 8, 2003.

1. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

;) After everything we did to try and make him better, it wasn't enough. Although he had gotten better after his trip to the vets, he became very thin and ill last week. :) We did everything we could for him and yesterday we took him to the vets to end his pain and suffering :D . Tasha and I are both very upset and lost with out him. Although his partner is very large now through beging pregnant, and that has brought joy to us we have sorrow for the fact that he has left us and will never know his young and has left his partner at a loss. She knows he has gone and seems very depressed without him. We only have video footage of him so we can't post his picture in the forums.
    RIP Sylvester we love you dearly. :) xxxxxxx

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

So sorry to hear about Sylvester! I was hoping everything would be fine after the last vet visit. I'm sure he knew how much you both loved him and did your best for him. I'm sure he'll be around in spirit to see his offspring bringing you and his mate lots of joy.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Thanks for the post. Tash and i are begining to feel a little better.

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by Axe]

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about it Nathan.... it's hard to lose a pet.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Nathan and Tashi,

I am sorry you lost him and had to make that decision, I know it is very hard, but it is also the last caring and responsible act you can do for a beloved pet

Think on all the good he had with you and you with him

*hugs*

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

I am SO SORRY to of hear you the painful decision you had to make as I can also feel your pain,but he has gone to a better place now to run free and healthy again....think good thought's and keep those memories alive!!!!
    Tonya :)

12. cd

cd Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That is a very painful decision to have to make. I hope that everything went well with the babies.