Special Needs dragon

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by gougingaway, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gougingaway

gougingaway Embryo

I have a "special needs" baby bearded dragon for adoption. He is missing a limb on his front right leg right below the elbow. He is also missing a couple toes on his left foot and has a minor tail nip. My last clutch of beardies was especially aggressive and many suffered battle wounds, but his was the worst. :shock: But don't let the disgusting, shriveled limb (which should fall off soon) chase you away. "Stumpy" (I know, creative name) is a real charmer, guaranteed to knock your boots off. What he's missing in body parts, he makes up for with his wit and studdlyness. He'll entertain you on those cold, lonely, bitter nights on the prairie. He enjoys scoping out the babes from his branch, annihilating those pesty crickets, and chomping down on fresh greens and squishy pellets. If you're interested in this darling little monster ::cough:: I mean, baby... Holla at gougingaway@hotmail.com. Local pick-up in California preferred, but will ship (at new owner's expense).

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. eunice

eunice Embryo

have you gotten rid of your beardie yet? I live in Georgia. Just let me know if you do have it and how much it would be to ship my email is cjw31280@aol.com

Thanks
    Jason

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jess123

jess123 Embryo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.