stolen money

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by hpimichael02, Sep 12, 2006.

1. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

hey guys,

i thought id ask your opinion on what to do ...

i had sent out money to buy a rhino iguana(a female) i sent a postal money order about 2.5 weeks ago and i know that he has gotten the money cause he sent me an email sayin he got it , but i still havent recived the rhino... what should i do?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mohikan22

mohikan22 New Member

personally. id go down to wherever he is and spark him out. as he would of personally robbed me by now and i dont take that lightley.BUT on a better Legal note, If you have prrof of money sent and received, the the polive would come in handy as it is technically theft. well here in the UK it is.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Have you emailed him or called him? whats he story he is giving you?

If he will not return your contact, then you can always list him on The Board of Inquiry as a bad deal person and keep him from ripping others off

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

yea i call him and he gave me his house number and he never answers bu t his family members ask him if he wants to tallk or call back and he says call back and he never does and he doesnt respond my emails either , i have the proof of the US Postal money order... isnt it an automatic felony since the USPS was used for the theft? i would go to his adress but i just dont have the money to fly to california, and i will put his name on The Board of Inquiry. quite frankly if he cnt be botherd to send the Animal then just send the money which i have sentto him.... my next step is the next time i call (today at 4 Pm-1 Pm cali) and if i get his mom or dad im going to tell them about everything and if i dont recive anything in the next week then i will call the Authority!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. CheriS

*IF this is a kid I would tell the parents and offer to send them a copy of the receipt of the MO (not the orginal one)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 New Member

he's 19 living at home....

12. CheriS

Some states under 21 is still a minor....talk to the parents