Stuff in south florida?

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Ryeshu, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Ryeshu

Ryeshu New Member

Is there a reptile anything down in sotuh florida? I know there is a show this month but it's all the way up by Margate and thats too far away from my house for me to go. I've been dying to go to a show latly and see what its all about along with meeting some fellow reptile lovers ^_^

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. ssscales

ssscales Member

I'm not sure what going on this month, what part of FL are you from?
    You can always check the Reptiles Mag and see any shows taking place.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. SugarFox03

SugarFox03 Embryo

If you check out apshows . com (remove spaces), it lists all the shows that are coming up, and where they are located. ^_^

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. xile

xile Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ssscales

ssscales Member

I went to the Repticon show in Coconut grove last year and it was crappy. Nothing to see, poor quality, poor displays, etc.

The best one is the F.I.R.E show in Orlando.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Ryeshu

Ryeshu New Member

Well i live in the West palm beach area and i'd like to go to a show worth while. One with reptile moprhs interesting stuff to see etc.

12. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

In March, there is a show at Lake Worth and Jog, in the Taco Bell plaza. We go to it everytime it comes. I think it's worth wild. Also, AP Shows goes to Davie, Ft. Lauderdale, and PSL -- all of which have different venders each time. March is the soonest show I know about, unless you wanna go to Davie this week end. (I sure as hell don't). We do go to the one in Ft. Lauderdale.

13. Ryeshu

Ryeshu New Member

I think i might be going to the daytona show but im not too sure I need to buy some of thoes stackable vision cages,

14. adam2373

adam2373 Member

Ryeshu check out Wild Cargo on Military and GunClub Rd. Ron the owner usually places posters on the windows on when the shows are in this area.

15. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

Yeah, at WildCargo, Ron currently has the entire schedual for AP Shows by the resister. He also posts the next one by the clinic.

-Julez

16. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

The ap shows aren't that great. They are usually the same people and same animals (most smaller shows are like this). I plan on hitting the tampa show (I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area) as it will be worth the 4hr drive! I have never been to daytona but I'll be there this year as well!

17. Ryeshu

Ryeshu New Member

Umm when is the daytona show again..?

18. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Aug...17 and 18 I believe....I'll be there...still debating the tampa show!

19. jmphysics101

jmphysics101 New Member

when and where is the tampa show??

20. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

tampa show is in march. Go to kingsnake.com and click on events....you will find all the information there.

21. Ryeshu

Ryeshu New Member

I don't know i cant go that far. I wanna go to a show cause they seemed to sell animals much cheeper then pet stores do. I really want some type of monitor lizard really bad. Im still trying to find a way to convince my mom to let me get one. Well that and i got..no money heh.