Stupid Quetion

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by JEFFREH, Sep 27, 2004.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Ok, I know this has been asked about 1,000 times but how do you upload pictures? I finally got some of my bearded dragon but now I just need to know how to get them on. I understand like the photobucket site, but I need step by step instuctions on what to do. I'm not that bright, and I actually really need baby step by step instuction. (EX. First you go to the site, then you...) Thanks for future replys. My head hurts so I'm hittin the hay. Cya later, and sorry for the dumb quetion.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stina3246

stina3246 Member

Try this site http://tinypic.com/
    click on browse, locate the photo you want to up load, then click open. Click on Host it and wait for a few seconds. Once it's up loaded it will say successfully hosted and gives you 3 options. I copy the bottom option the whole thing....and paste it to the body of my post.
    Good Luck....it took me a few tries before I figured it out and I'm fairly computer literate. (I got help from HerpSlave)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Ok.... ermmm I have to ask my dad somethin. Ughhh I cant find the pictures, grrrr. Geez. Thanks for the help, I'm sure there on here someplace.

Oh, wait one more quicky.

How can you make your avatar one of your pictures? I want to use my crested gecko! Thanks again, and sorry this is very sloppy, I'm kinda well mountain dew ified (4 cans)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

i believe you can just upload one of your pictures! i dont know if size matters! but try it!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. stina3246

stina3246 Member

Yup....sorry, apparently size matters! I think it has to be 8 bytes or 8 MB or something but pretty small. I haven't figured out how to make mine that small yet. I tried it through Tinypics.com but they were still too big.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

oh really?! mine is a AIM buddy Icon!