The name game

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by Wolfcry, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Wolfcry

Wolfcry New Member

We have a 1 1/2 month old cyclura (rhino) coming tomorrow. We have been racking our brains for 2 weeks and so far cannot pick a name. We are looking for a uni-sex name as rhinos are hard to determine. Wont you help us... post your ideas as we are at a loss lol.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Joe? Jessie? Buddy? Baby? Iggie? Ziggie? Zipper? I usually can't come up with a good name until I see it. Maybe when you see him/her a name will come to you.

And welcome to Reptile Rooms :)!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Wolfcry

Wolfcry New Member

name game

LOL it took us almost 2 months after she was born to name our youngest kid

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. brittone05

brittone05 Well-Known Member

RE: name game

How about Frankie? It is unisex lol :lol: Not too good at this naming thing - I asked for help naming my baby beardies!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mohikan22

mohikan22 New Member

RE: name game

Eddy Liz -'ard- :lol:

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Wolfcry

Wolfcry New Member

Rhino has name now

Arrived today via FedEx. Opened the outside box, took out all the news paper, pulled out the styrofoam container, took out more paper, opened up the little cardboard packaging he/she was in, next thing I know little Rhino Iguana comes flying out of the bag, runs up my arm, jumps on the couch and starts to run around, 15 minutes later we catch him/her, held it in my hands and said "Your name is Spaz!" How fitting lol.

12. brittone05

RE: Rhino has name now

Awww cute. Plz can we see pic of your new addition. Congratulations :)

13. Wolfcry

Wolfcry New Member

pics

Yeah I will be posting some pics of him soon as he calms down a little. He is very flighty and I dont want to put too much stress on him at this point. Will take it day by day but soon as I get a good chance I will

14. brittone05

RE: pics

yayyyyyyyy :0 lol Can't wait to see some pics of him but fully understandable that you want to let him settle in a bit first. again, congrats on the new addition :)

15. xomissi

xomissi New Member

RE: pics

i also would love to see some pics. i love rhino igs. whenever you get a chance many of us will be eagerly awaiting them!

16. Wolfcry

Wolfcry New Member

name game is back on lol

Name game is back on.. The wife will not let me name he/she spaz so we are looking for names again. Oldest son threw out the name Nitro so that is under consideration right now by the most high wifey lol.

Will take pics eventually here, we are tying to let him settle in without much human interaction at least for a few weeks or so. He/she is very skittish and seems to stress big time. Last night after work I put some food in his cage for him and he ran up and bit my thumb than ran away. Then a little later I looked in on him and he started doing the rock iguana head shake lol. Got a feeling this is going to be a long road.