totally depressing (warning)

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by j9, Jan 28, 2006.

1. j9

j9 New Member

was browsing another snake forum, before christmas and saw thread about someone's 2 baby corns dying despite him trying 'everything' to save them and that he was getting 2 more. Using advice I got from here, I asked about the set-up, temps, and he was moaning about the money he had 'wasted'. He was evasive in replies about temp control, and guess what? 1 of his new corns dead after 2 weeks, and he has just admitted he hasn't ever regulated or even monitored his heating, despite all the advice and that he 'should have guessed there was a problem' . Am so mad i could cry, to think of the suffering those snakes have gone through just because they fell in the wrong hands

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

:evil: Wow that's total BS. Makes me sooo mad. What wasted lives! Those poor snakes. Careless ppl like that really need to learn a lesson.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. crusty1

crusty1 Member

yea thats a bit redicuals...its sad ppl are like that and take advantage of animals like that...everytime i get a reptile, i take the underdog, and just think that 'i know this lil guy will have a good home, good life, and good food' lol...thats just how i think of it..i have had my fair share of heated debates with these types of ppl...it is depressing, but im sure hes not the only one (unfortuently)...o well...looks like ill just have to get more reptiles lol