Washington DC Bearded Dragon needs a loving home...

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by caredeocr, Mar 18, 2006.

1. caredeocr

caredeocr New Member

I am leaving the country for a year and a half due to the military and need to find a good home for my beardie as soon as possible. I'm not selling him but want him to go to a nice home to somebody that knows how to take care of a beardie. I live in Alexandria, VA so if you are in the DC metro area, or know somebody that is, please let me know.

Homer is 1.5 years old, very healthy, and very friendly. He has been periodically checked by a vet and always given a full bill of health. He is a great eater, loves his veggies, silkworms, and crickets; he will even eat his crickets in a separate tank. He has never tried to bite or blackened his beard...he is very friendly and a member of our family we will miss.

Ideally, I’d love to get him back after a year and a half, but that is not necessary, I just want him to go to a nice home.

I just received 500 crickets so whatever Homer doesn’t eat, goes with him. I’d like to keep my tank and accessories, but would be willing to sell those. I have a 75G tank, heat lamps, Megaray UVB lamp, and all kinds of beardie furniture.

Please email or call me
    Chris
    caredeocr@hotmail.com
    703-589-3394

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lizardldy

lizardldy Embryo

beaedie

hello:
    I live in luray and have a small reptile rescue from my home.I love beardies and have several myself,I would love to keep homer for you.All my animals get dailey handeling.and the best of care you can email me at plainjane772000@yahoo.com

thank you for considering me
    michelle

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jami

jami Member

RE: beaedie

if you havent found someone i would be interested sence my dragon just died ( was a rescue was too small to sell) im looking for an older bd to have as a pet I am knowledgable and know how to get any answers i may have but your bd would be in a loving home with many other animals

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardlover93

lizardlover93 Embryo

RE: beaedie

i would love to adopt your bearded dragon if you ship

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lizardlover93

lizardlover93 Embryo