Water Dragon help please!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by DR@G0N-!30Y, Jan 8, 2004.

1. DR@G0N-!30Y

DR@G0N-!30Y Embryo

I Recently got a water dragon and need loads of info 2 get me goin plz help!!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Rather than just firing off a list of care sheets, describe the conditions you currently have him under (tank size, temps, substrate, feeding schedule - what bugs? how many? how often? - lighting, etc), and we can go from there.

But, for some general reading too, have a look at [google]Tricia's Water Dragon Site[/google]. I'm not sure of the exact URL, so that link will take you to Google and automatically search for it, but I imagine it will be the #1 site in that search :)

You could also try a Google search for [google]Chinese Water Dragon Care Sheet[/google]. That should bring up some good results. :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. DR@G0N-!30Y

DR@G0N-!30Y Embryo

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I would avoid spiders if I were you. Most spiders contain some form of venom in their systems - many of them designed to be injected into prey to paralyze them and start the digestion process before being actually eaten.

These toxins can't be good for a CWD's system.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. DR@G0N-!30Y

DR@G0N-!30Y Embryo