What do you do for money honey?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by BigZ3788, Jan 23, 2006.

1. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

little Ac/dc there for ya. Anyway, was wondering what everyone does for a living, or what you do to support your habit.

I work at Giordanos pizza 22 hours a week as a full time highschool student.

p.s. i dont know what i want to do...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. TrillionX

TrillionX Member

im a hitman who owns a flower shop lol

unemployed so i mug ppl lol

chores...i wish this was a joke

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. BigZ3788

Yea i do chores too but i dont get paid anymore, when I did , I got a $1.50 a week. psh.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. zenreptiles

zenreptiles New Member

I'm a full time college student with loans, a fulltime mom and housekeeper, and I work at home in my own business which is in my sig. But before I decided to do all that, I worked at Kinkos for 2 yrs as a project manager and then I was a surgeon's secretary in the cancer wing at a hospital.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. BigZ3788

You make a living with zenreptiles, thats really cool. If its not personal just wondering how much it brings in for you a year.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizard_man_Lane

lizard_man_Lane Well-Known Member

My mom's a travel agent so sometimes on weekends I help take calls and do some work for her. The winter is her busy season because all the people want to go from snow in Iowa to the beaches in Mexico.

12. Mike89

Mike89 Member

I just applied at Best Buy.

13. Mike89

Mike89 Member

also a highschool student BTW

14. field_hockey_gal

field_hockey_gal Well-Known Member

I don't do anything. Right now I am a high school student (grade 11). I may be getting a job in the summer, but inbetween field hockey, and art, and reptiles, and school, and, and..... Who Knows.
    I do have a few odd jobs once in awhile, but nothing full/part time.

15. HadesBP18

HadesBP18 Member

I work about 16-27 hours a week at Martin's Super Food store. I'm a senior in high school. After that, I'm transfering work to Ithaca, where I'll hopefully be going to college at Cornell. My boyfriend and I will be living in an apartment off campus where we'll be scouting to find landlords to allow snakes. I've found a few so far, one of which owns a few boas! I'm quite excited about it. Within a couple years we hope to produce some good reduced pattern Ball Pythons with my new female and Ashes.

16. crusty1

crusty1 Member

um...im a full time highskool student, i am currently unemployed (getting a job at lablaws or home depot) and.....sell marijuanna 8) :shock:

17. zenreptiles

zenreptiles New Member

Re: RE: What do you do for money honey?

I won't tell you how much I make, but I will tell you that it's enough to live comfortably in a house with a car, and neither me or my fiance have to work outside of the house. It's well worth for me, because I'm just happy we can both stay home with our daughter.

18. bratspets

bratspets Member

RE: Re: RE: What do you do for money honey?

"What do you do for money honey?"
    I just usually write a check, or go to the ATM. :)

Lol...I am an artist, art teacher and animal health technician, but currently not working outside the home.
    My husband is job searching nationwide, as his current contract ends in June. He works in horticulture.

"My God shall supply all your needs..."

19. lindsey22

lindsey22 New Member

i am the manager of a 40 horse facility. it is alot of work buti love my job

20. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Member

i'm a full time electronics head tech for www.whitemountainsolutions.com, and i do alot of referals for friends and family businesses that brings in extra cash here and there. i got a few girls that hire me from time to time to bounce for them for private parties, and i'll pick up a night every once and a while to bounce at a local club when there having a big show.

~Will.

21. reako45

reako45 Member

I work as an activities coordinator @ a juvenile probation facility (part time) and as an aide @ a mental hospital (full time).

reako45

22. LeoGeckos-Rule

LeoGeckos-Rule Member

zenreptiles do u own zenreptiles? its a great site!!!!!

23. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

I own and operate a small PC shop and breed reptiles and sell reptile related goods. This Spring/Summer I will be closing the PC shop, moving to Florida and concentrating strictly on the reptile industry.

24. LeoGeckos-Rule

LeoGeckos-Rule Member

shrap, wat kind of reptiles are you getting into???

25. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

I will only deal in species that I truly enjoy keeping. My main focus has always been Ball Pythons, I loved them long before this current morph craze took over the hobby. But I will also selectively and on a much smaller scale than Balls deal with Boas, Leos, Chrondos, Torts and maybe uros.... not to mention feeders (rats and roaches) and enclosures.