what kind of pet do you have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by lindsey22, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Wildcat36

Wildcat36 New Member

phillyfish thats a beautiful cat and reef.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lindsey22

lindsey22 New Member

hey ash i finally figured out how to resize the pics of my horse so i can post it..it is under my name in the gallery if you want to see it :) he is beautiful!!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Oh he's beautiful!!!! What a lovely guy. Love the name as well :) How old is he?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lindsey22

lindsey22 New Member

thanks..i think he is georgous too...he is 6yrs

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. MatthewKellyRocks

MatthewKellyRocks New Member

hey everyone, this is my first post here... this looked like the perfect subject for a first post. Anyways.... In my apartment i have 2 Bunnies(mom was a rex and the dad was a wild bunny), 2 Guinea Pigs, a tree frog, 3 goldfish, a beta fish, and two hamsters. I also have a collie that had to stay back with my parents as i cant have dogs in my apartment and sometime within the next couple of weeks i will be bringing home a beardie

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

Ive got 2 dogs and 1 cat probably soon to be no cat though. :)

12. greeneyes

greeneyes Embryo

I have a cat, 2 pit bulls, and a boston terrier.

13. mr~python

mr~python Member

2 cats and one dog.

14. field_hockey_gal

field_hockey_gal Well-Known Member

Awww, is it getting old?

15. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

Yea he is like 22 and my parents dont want to take him to the vet if they do they are just going to put him down. We just got an anoying puppy and he is afraid to go down stairs to his litter box so appareantly he has gone under my parents bed. I hate the new dog it just pooped at the top of the stairs again.

16. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Aww that's too bad. I was in that situation at one time. It's hard. Did you have to get the puppy? what kind is it? Maybe you can move the cat's litter box upstairs?

17. FLBlue

FLBlue Member

3 dogs (Rhodesian Ridgeback, Australian Cattledog, Amstaff Mix); 3 cats (grey tabby, and 2 orange tabbies); 2 freshwater fish tanks; 1 betta who lives at work and 2 Central American Wood Turtles

i think that's everyone!

18. FLBlue

FLBlue Member

my parents house was like this. they had a mean old puppy that wouldnt let the cats downstairs. so we moved the litterbox into the upstairs bathroom. so the cats got the whole second floor to themselves and the puppy lived downstairs.

19. phillyfish

phillyfish Embryo

Thanks for your nice comments, all i can say is the cat is a trip, she's more like a dog then a cat, my reef has been up for 10 years.

20. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I have a boxer, of who I apparently do not have a photo on disc of.....
    a chocolate lab and a potbellied pig
    [​IMG]
    a yorkie
    [​IMG]
    a macaw, and 2 conures
    [​IMG]
    a hedgehog,
    [​IMG]

21. mhwc56

mhwc56 New Member

a Jack Russell Terrier named Joy. 15 American Green Tree Frogs. A Leopard Gecko but I'm working on getting 2 more in the very near future.A fish pond with about 20 gold fish. This is the least number of critters we've had in almost 30 years, the place seems terribly empty.

22. smiley

smiley Member

I have 3 dogs, 4 cats, three whom are very old, alot of fish. I used to work for a vet so you bring home alot.

23. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Member

i got a 6 year old red nose pit named yota (short for toyota), and will prob be getting back into fish tanks after i get into my new house. i like those bengal cats, and my girl would go nuts if i picked up one of those. i heard they werent really cuddly tho, is that true of yours philly?

~Will.

24. lindsey22

lindsey22 New Member

hey janice that is a cool ppot bellied pig...we have two out at the farm where i work they are really cute adn the male is very friendly.

25. zenreptiles

zenreptiles New Member

Cute piggy! Besides my reptiles, I have 4 cats (1 persian, 1 bombay, 1 six-toed tabby, and a fat short haired american). I also have a pure-bred cocker spaniel that is a royal pain, and my daughter has a black moor fish.