Whats all ure hobbies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Spikey, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Spikey

Spikey New Member

Me again!
    Just wonder'in what u all like doing (except for keeping reptiles of course!!)
    I like to play football, (soccer for all u americans) badminton and do swimming. Still a bit beefy though!!
    I also like to play on my computer,PS2 and do woodwork with my Dah!
    I'm a bit of an artist as well-I don't mean I'm good but I like doing it! Bit of an all-rounder really!
    Your chubby friend Spikey! :(

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. joe5555

joe5555 Member

I like swimming, volley ball, basket ball, badminton and foot ball. I also play xBox often.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. ~}Bastet{~

~}Bastet{~ New Member

Hello
    Well i like horse riding, when i have a chance :(
    Art (i like skitching, mainly animals)
    I'm in to interior design in a big way, and would like to set up my own business in a few years.
    And i love all kinds of animals!!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. joe5555

joe5555 Member

I also like to snow board, paintball and snow mobile.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dan420

dan420 Member

Architecture, Glassblowing, Skiing...and just being outside in general.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Outdoorsman here. Camping, hiking, fishing, rock climbing, boating, etc.

I also like to read, and am into computers. Pretty much every aspect except programming. It just bores me to death.

And I just plain like to learn. About anything really.

But more than anything I just like spending time with my daughter. We do pretty much everything to together.

12. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

I like swimming, skiing, playing video games (sometimes, depends on the game), and uhhh.... Camping, art, animals, going on vactions (who doesn't?), having fun, hanging out with friends, the usual.

And um, can't think of much else... (I'm a boring person...)

13. joey

joey New Member

Im a mom..so i bike ride, play trucks anything my little man wants to do. Im also big into cars...love to show them and fix them up..crazy about my XA!!

14. Smileen

Smileen Member

I'm an Interior Design major (read: architecture with a focus on built in cabinets, fixtures, etc.). I love wood working, painting, general crafting, I collect Breyer model horses (my collection's value is past $7000 last I checked), cars (sports cars, my boyfriend and I modify cars), and between he and I we have every gaming system known to man... but I hardly play anything other than oldschool Zelda on GameCube. I killed all my people in Halo somehow and that became no fun anymore.

15. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Soccer (select, & indoor), football, basketball, ping pong, swimming, tennis, debate, biking snowboarding, skateboarding, Jet Ski (summer), tubing (summer),Hiking, Camping, site seeing, and video games/computer! Herps of course too. I basically like and do almost anything. I have Gamecube, N64, sega (olf time) and the regualr nintendo? Not sure what its called but it plays those old games that like have those cardrige things. Umm yeah nvm about that.

Oh yeah and paintball! Rock climbing and tree climbing too I spose. School I guess, but I woulnt claify it as a hobby exactly. It just seems like it when you have strict paretns pushing you to get straight A's. Pain the neck I say. Hmmm I think thats it...

16. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

I'm a music lover - play piano, guitar, and flute - was once a lead vocalist in a rock band (before real jobs, marriage and kids...). Also paint - mostly woodwork/decorative arts. love to read and go to the movies and read/watch Japanese anime. tennis and now thanks to boyscouts, camping. Also love to know things, anything that catches my eye, I tend to obsess until I've exhausted the subject.

then the other me - the mom, which means chauffer, tutor, scolder, alarm clock, personal secretary, sometime cook, and my favorite - hugger/cuddler.

17. joe5555

joe5555 Member

Jeffreh get an xbox, Game cubes are bad.

18. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Dan, do u actually do glassblowing? that sounds so cool! where do you do it???
    I want to try!!!

19. joe5555

joe5555 Member

Yah that does sound cool.

20. cynicaleuphoria

cynicaleuphoria Embryo

Artist kind of dork here. Doodle, sketch, paint, and messing with clothing art now. I'm also big on interior designing. RPG games, PS2, and the computer are my best friends, and I'm also into reading novels, especially Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club for all of those who don't know. Poor, poor people.. don't know what they're missing out on.), and most anime is godly. Although I find learning Japanese and what some of those anime freaks do is absurd.

If I have time, I'm going to squeeze in learning to make robots. Like battle bots. :(

21. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I'm into hockey, football, baseball, pretty much every sport (obviously a big Cubs fan). Snowboarding, guitar, classic mustangs.

22. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I'm into hockey, football, baseball, pretty much every sport (obviously a big Cubs fan). Snowboarding, guitar, classic mustangs.

23. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

I am a MAJOR outdoors person, My hobbies include:dirtbiking,snowmobiling,snowboarding,snowshoeing,hiking/geocaching,paintball,nitro r/c, BMX, and going to classic car shows,love them Mustangs esp. 350 GT ohhh yeah

24. cynicaleuphoria

cynicaleuphoria Embryo

Wolfwood. Dirtbiking! So lucky! *is jealous*

25. KARI5274

KARI5274 New Member

i love movies, and food and tv, the simpsons awesome! any metal fans out there slipknot anyone? Yeah, i want to know more about that glass blowing too, that sounds really good, right now!!! :shock: