Whats all ure hobbies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Spikey, Nov 4, 2004.

1. cynicaleuphoria

cynicaleuphoria Embryo

Hey Kari! Metal fan here. Not so much Slipknot though, they're okish, but more like Amorphis, In Flames, Arcturus, Opeth.. The lyrics actually make sense. :wink:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KARI5274

KARI5274 New Member

i dont know them i just started listining and i like it i guess im part of this new metal scene

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

Big metal fan myself. This week I'm into Chimaira, Motograder, and Rammstein. I'm always up for some Deftones and Korn.
    I like most of slipknot's stuff, but not all of it.
    awkward...I'll have to check out those other bands. I'm looking to find new stuff. I've heard of Arcturus, but haven't heard any of their stuff. Not that I know of, at least...

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardlove

lizardlove New Member

hello... i love psychology, i am a student at a community college, i go to concerts, work at petco, i read a lot, and i really like horror movies, and anything to do with animals

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

Wolfwood...glad to hear there's more mustang fans out there. I almost got a 66 fastback this spring, but I just don't have a garage to keep it in and do work on it. But as soon as I do...

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. dan420

dan420 Member

Yes, i do glassblowing, i take a class at a near by art college. Im only 15, but the class is once a week and we make glasses, vases, and tons of other stuff. Its really a lot of fun, and if you can find somewhere to do it, i HIGHLY suggest trying it!

12. tigor9117

tigor9117 New Member

i love playing soccer and football.i also love ping pong.i do go fishing and rock climbing with my sisters fionsa(sorry,don't know if thats how you spell that or not)sometimes.and i'm your usual master mind practical joke kid.

13. raggamuffin

raggamuffin New Member

All sorts of stuff really, watching Tv and films is my main passion, but also love going the gym, swimming, cooking, metal music which means going to gigs lots and I've just started learnig to snowboard, not much snow here though so I'm learning on a dry slope which is a bit crap. BUt have a holiday planned in Janurary when I'm going to the french Alps, should be great fun. ;)

14. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I may be out boarding this weekend! We may be making a trip up to Killington on saturday. I'm pretty psyched for that. I just got the Thule rack on my car this weekend, too. ****, I need to get my board tuned and waxed still...