Where to get silkies...

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by Saucy, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Saucy

Saucy Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I couldn't seem to find this in the first 10 or so pages of this forum, so I'm wondering where does everyone get their silkies?

Where is the BEST place to get them from or the cheapest? I'm a poor college student and have been feeding mealies and crickets so far, but after research, I KNOW silkies are much better for my geckos. I know they're going to be more expensive, but because they're so much bigger, I won't have to feed as many as mealies.

I'm looking to maybe do the smaller, premade cups every few weeks. Or do you think getting a larger quantity would be better. My 2 leos are full-grown (and I have one with special needs) and my fat-tail is still recovering from malnutrition or dehydration and being hand-fed.

Thanks for all opinions!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Fearl3ss465

Fearl3ss465 Member

Mulberryfarms is really good and acutally silkies to go and mulberryfarms might be joingin up I know the owners work for one another

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. GTSC5R

GTSC5R New Member

I vote Mulberry Farms too. Mulitple orders and never a hint of a problem. Super fast shipping too.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Saucy

Saucy Well-Known Member

Ack, Spot... maybe I'll wait till this all gets figured out... wow... nasty.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Titan

Titan Embryo

well i feed my bearded dragon meal worms..

12. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Titan, you probably want to feed your beardie superworms instead. Mealworms are known to impact beardies because of the high amts of chitin.

13. Titan

Titan Embryo

o wow really ok thanks.well wat do u think would be best to feed him other than super worms?

14. LMarshall

LMarshall New Member

beardy salad ?