Who is online thingy

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by unrealjill, May 5, 2008.

1. unrealjill

unrealjill Well-Known Member

Jess (Tiny_Hendrix) and I were chatting this morning and notice that the bit at the bottom of the Forum Index that shows who has been online in the last 24 hours is no longer there. Just being nosey really but wondering why it has gone?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

It seems the whole mod has been removed for some reason. It doesn't even display in on the left hand side for users when they post, before there was a light which would come on if you were online. I have no clue whats going on. I will try and speak to cheri about it.

On a more personal note Jill, i will have to catch you on msn sometime soon. We have to catch up its been a long time since our last proper chat!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. unrealjill

thanks lukeypops... i had notice the users thing too.

yeah I've been rubbish about msn lately but am trying to get on for the next few nights so if you are around... :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Tiny_Hendrix

Tiny_Hendrix Member

Yes you have Jill, see I'm not the only one that was having "Jill Withdrawals" lol :D But we all know you're busy :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. unrealjill

:)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Sorry guys we are working on somethings to optimize the loadtime of the pages while we update some other things to speed up the server. Please bear with us as this is a lot of work to undertake and working with several modules. I have already added to the memory allotment for the site and we are doing some other things that lets the server deal with some outside problems and safeguards.