wow... piebald

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by jordao_51, Feb 27, 2005.

1. jordao_51

jordao_51 Member

wouldnt it be cool to own this

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Very nice. Piebalds are about the only BP morph I like. Only I could never afford one! lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

My favorite morph by far. I have one female that is about 60% white that I have out on breeding loan right now and 1.1 het pieds that are 6 months old. They are trully beautiful animals.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Nice looking snake.

If that is not your picture you need to post a link or credit to the original source.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

The pieds aren't bad... I'm really not that keen on them unless they're at least 95% white. The Leucistic on the other hand (the true leucistics, pure white, blue eyes), absolutely gorgeous. The Snows aren't bad either (like the one below) :)

One of only 7 (known) snows in the world at the time this photo was taken at Daytona '04.
    [​IMG]

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Nice looking snakes.
    Leuc Texas Rats are scary looking though.... somewhere down the line a trait for "bug eyes" got inbred into them for generations. Now most of the Leuc Texas Rats have eyes that look like they are going to pop out of their heads.

12. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was initially a negative side-effect. Then I guess somebody deemed it popular, and decided they had to be bug-eyed. I can't stand the bug-eyed leuc texas rats. I've seen a few very nice ones with great looking eyes though.

13. djradam

djradam New Member

piebalds are interesting, but i think they're a little too freaky... seems crazy, each end is colored and all the rest is WHITE. but nice looking...