Yay! What a counsidence :)

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by curlytop93, Oct 27, 2006.

1. curlytop93

curlytop93 Member

Hey, well as you can see i'm excited because a person at my moms work owns a ball python but can no longer keep it becuase shes going to school and the apartment complex or something wont allow the snakes. I get the snake, cage, set-up..and everything for free! :D I'm really happy because it seems like these types of things never happen to me! She/he is almost full grown and eats frozen rats. She also says that shes very tame and she takes her out and holds her and stuff. Will it be a little eaiser for the snake to settle just because its in the same cage and set up? Any last tips or suggestions? Thanks everyone, Ami

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

It may help with the adjustment and it may not. Every snake is different.

As far as tips, just keep educating your self and do things the right way. And dont hesitate to ask questions when you have them.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. curlytop93

curlytop93 Member

Thanks Shrap, ofcourse I will always keep on educating myself! :D I think thats part of the reason why I love reptiles the most..I'm always learning something new with them more than any other type of animal Ive ever had.
    I'll post pics when its settled! Thanks, Amirah

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. burky_tc

burky_tc Member

ya your definitely always learning something new with reptiles. i just do snakes and im always learning and if you choose to move into differents kinds of snakes you get to learn even more. im in a learning process on brazilian rainbow boas and bloods right now.

Good luck with your Ball though! Be careful though it gets addiciting

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. curlytop93

curlytop93 Member

haha thanks! i know its extremely addicting! I started out with just a leopard gecko. Then I saw the beardies and I just couldn't help myself. Then I was gonna get a crested but then the bps started to bring into snakes. Here I thought..oh i would never want a snake! haha but then I started to learn more and more and i just fell in love. Another one wont be coming for a while tho, i'm sure of that, because my dad was upset that i asked for a snake..but then he gave in like always. When that time for anthoer reptile come..i think it would be a waterdragon/crestie