Yellow Saharan/Nigerian Uromastyx

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Chamz4Me, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Chamz4Me

Chamz4Me Embryo

Hi Everyone. New to the group:) Nicole in Venice. My son posts on here quite a bit. I've caught the reptile bug and thought I would join the crowd. We have a couple Jackson Chameleons that I just love. I think the Chams will always be my favorite, but my son's corns are pretty sweet as well. I have a new addition, acquired a "pair" from someone looking to get rid of them. He said they were a male and female and upon getting them home, found them to be both male. They have been together for two years, but we realize they need separated. We just got a nice big lizard lounge for them (him), as they are in a smaller enclosure. We would like to get a female to go with the male we are going to keep. Does anyone know of a good place to trade the one for possibly a female or something my son or daughter would be interested in (corn or ball)? They are really beautiful healthy guys....nice yellow when basking. I think chams are still my favorit but these guys are pretty neat. I would love to get into the Panthers one day. I guess in my old age...chams are just more my speed :( I'm anxious to meet and get to know you all. Thanks!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. SamAndLindy

SamAndLindy Member

As you have already guessed I am her son. Thought I would ad this.