Your thoughts on the Mouse Factory...

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by Green_Ranger, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Green_Ranger

Green_Ranger New Member

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but has anyone bought their frozen feeders from the Mouse Factory? Do they have good service? They say their mice are frozen seperately, but they're all in one bag. They don't stick together and have to be broken apart, right?

Oh..The website is http://www.themousefactory.com/

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

I have recently become very dissatisfied with another frozen feeder supplier and have heard nothing but good things about The Mouse Factory, I'm going to place an order with them tomorrow as a matter of fact. I'll be getting fuzzy rats and they come in a meat packing styrofoam container, vacuum sealed. To answer your question about them being stuck together, they shouldn't be. Up to now all my feeders have come in bulk bags and that is one problem I never did have, they were always easy to separate into smaller bags and vacuum seal.
    I'll let you know how I like them when they get here.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Green_Ranger

Green_Ranger New Member

Thank you:) I hope they're as good as I've heard.

I plan to order some pinkies from them, on Monday. The pinkies at Petco cost $1.35 a piece and a 6 pack from Petsmart is $10. The pricing is ridiculous, here. I feel like I'm burning money everytime I have to throw a rejected pinky away.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. psychokara3

psychokara3 New Member

with them being stuck together.. hmm.. I got mine from petco in packs of 3 and my pinkie mice do tend to stick together.. not really sure why but I'm guessing it could just be them..