ZooMed's ReptiShelter?

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Eskim0, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Eskim0

Eskim0 New Member

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. treeafodo

treeafodo Member

RE: ZooMed

i have one, trust me they work great!=D they are definatly worth it to buy. if you go to reptilesupply.com they are $15.00 for the medium. mediums are the perfect size for a adult leo

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Baker14

Baker14 Member

many people have one( i dont). I here they work great, but are too much money when a nice easy tupperware humid hide does the trick perfectly.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jayhawkbruce

jayhawkbruce Member

Everyone should reallystop saying tupperware,it drives me nuts!!! My wife is a tupperware consultant and I am pretty sure that she and any other woman that owns tupperware would murder someone for cutting up some tupperware to put into a leo viv! I beleive you are all meaning rubbermaid or something similar. Yes, get a reptishelter, the mediums are about $25 at drs. foster and smith.com plus shipping. My leos love thiers!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Secularian

Secularian New Member

The 3 in 1 Repti Shelter is a must have. My Jordan literally lives in his. I keep moistened beaked moss inside and Jordan spends 90% of his time in there. I'm beginning to suspect that he likes a nice soft bed.

Hmm. Maybe I should put moss (dry) in his other hides. Nice and comfy. Heheh.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. anctennis01

anctennis01 New Member

I have also hear that they work wonders. If you go to reptilesupply.com (or just click on the link at the top of the page for it), I saw yesterday the medium ones are on sale for $14.99, down from $24.99

12. craziiikris10

craziiikris10 Member

yea they are awesome and the med sized one is perfect for an adult or a baby to use all its life

13. Coorslight

Coorslight New Member

Yup same here, have the medium one for my Coors and he loves it!